Discover Perfect Houses for Rent in Bedford, OH
Located approximately 17 miles southeast of Columbus, Ohio, is the adorable community of Bedford. Its quaint town center has a number of businesses and attractions for those who live in one of the nearby homes for rent.
Historic Facts about Bedford
- Bedford is located in Cuyhoga County and is part of the Connecticut Western Reserve.
- The town is the home of the Bedford Automobile Dealers Association, which was established in 1956. This organization is dedicated to joining local auto dealers in the Broadway/Rockside Road area into one voice by promoting new and used vehicle sales and charitable organizations in the area.
- Three structures are owned by the Bedford Historical Society and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These include the 1832 Hezekiah Dunham House, a 1892 former Baptist church designed by architect Jacob Snyder and a 1874 town hall.
Key Resources for Bedford Renters
- The Bedford website offers residents and business owners a wide range of resources. Bedford renters can have all of their questions answered about current events, the local government and the various departments dedicated to serving the community.
- Bedford maintains multiple social media accounts, posting regularly on its Facebook page about local news and current events.
What to Do in Bedford
There are plenty of entertaining activities and events held in the greater Bedford area. Those who enjoy the great outdoors can visit one of the many metro park trails such as Viaduct Park, which has a waterfall. Other activities that are family friendly and popular in the area include bowling and golf. For those who want to experience the town life, Columbus is just a 30-minute drive.