Explore Houses for Rent in Geneva, Ohio
Geneva is located in Astabula County. It's located on Lake Erie and nearby cities include Austinburg, Jefferson, Painesville and Mentor. Geneva has great schools, including Geneva High School, which was awarded the U.S. News Best High School Bronze Medal. In addition to educational opportunities, there are programs and activities available to youth. Sign your kids up for a softball, golf, basketball or football league. These are just some of the reasons that Geneva is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Geneva
- Tour a local winery, Ashtabula Harbor and the covered bridges with local resident and guide Carl Feather. He'll give you an education on the area and also point out cool places along the journey.
- Geneva is close to several of Ohio's vineyards. Spend a day at Humble Bee Vineyards. On the grounds, the facility offers special events and tastings. The business is known for its honey wine, which is a mixture of water, yeast and honey as well as grapes and hops.
- Hit the trails at the Western Reserve Greenway. The 43-mile area is home to many animals including birds, turkeys, beavers, deer and waterfowl.
- Catch a concert at the Geneva Pavilion during the summer.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about youth sports, local events and for a brief history of the area.
- Check out Geneva Area City Schools website if you'd like more information on the board of education or to learn about enrollment. You can also print out health forms that are required for students.