Find Your Next House for Rent in Eastlake, OH
The charming community of Eastlake is about 19 miles north of Cleveland following the coast of Lake Erie. Its convenient location makes it a great place for commuters who want to raise their families away from the urban sprawl, but want the convenience of having a nearby metro. Those looking for homes for rent in this mini metro can enjoy the ideal commute time that will allow them to spend more time with the family.
Interesting Facts for Eastlake Renters
- The city of Eastlake is located at the mouth of the Chagrin River. This community enjoys its heritage and the presence of the water so much that it's the proud home of the Boulevard of 500 Flags, a permanent display of American flags.
- Residents in Eastlake have access to a number of major highways and interstates, including Route 91, State Route 2 and interstates 90 and 271.
- Children in Eastlake may be enrolled in either public or private education institutions within the city limits. The public elementary and middle schools include Longfellow Elementary School, Washington Elementary School, Jefferson Elementary School and Eastlake Middle School. North High School is the local public high school and offers exceptional academic, athletic and creative programs.
Key Resources for Eastlake Renters
- Eastlake residents can find information about what's happening in the city and access government services on the city's official website.
- Stay abreast of the latest news in Eastlake by reading either the digital or print copy of The News-Herald.
Popular Activities in Eastlake
Residents in Eastlake have a wide variety of pastimes and amenities available. Take a walk along the Boulevard of 500 Flags during the summer to watch the boats come in and dock as the sun sets or visit the downtown area for superior shopping.