Find Houses for Rent in Edmond, OK
Located just north of Oklahoma City, Edmond, Okla., is an exciting community with local and regional attractions, beautiful public art and family-friendly activities. Families looking for homes for rent will find a fun and exciting community in Edmond.
Interesting Information About Edmond for Renters
- Edmond is located just north of Oklahoma City - making the metropolitan area just a 20-minute drive for Edmond renters.
- The city has a number of sporting facilities - from world-class golf courses to competitive quality soccer fields, competitive ice skating and roller skating facilities and tennis courts. Edmond has even hosted United States Tennis Association tournaments featuring international athletes.
- Edmond is located on the scenic Route 66.
- The city has been ranked as one of the safest cities of its size.
Key Resources for Edmond Renters
- Parents can learn about local schools by visiting Edmond Public Schools website.
- The Edmond Economic Development Authority can provide new residents with information on the local business community.
- Edmond has its own Facebook page where residents can keep up with community news and events.
- The local news service the Edmond Sun can also help new renters learn about what's happening in the community.
Things to Do in Edmond
- Edmond is known for its golf courses and hosts PGA and celebrity events. One golf course is the KickingBird Golf Club - a 6,700-yard course redesigned by touring professional Mark Hayes.
- Arcadia Lake in Edmond offers renters exceptional recreation opportunities. The park offers disc golf, mountain biking, canoeing and camping, among other activities.
- Edmond is located just minutes from The National Cowboy Hall of Fame & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City. The museum hosts a variety of art exhibits and events throughout the year.
- Families can also enjoy Edmond's more than 150 restaurants.