23 Houses for Rent in Stillwater, Oklahoma
Number of Bedrooms
Stillwater House Options
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Stillwater, Oklahoma
Stillwater is in Payne County. Nearby cities include Perry, Guthrie and Cushing. It's home to Oklahoma State University which gives the entire city a vibrant, young feel. Stillwater holds the Stillwater Arts Festival every spring, where you can see the works of up-and-coming artists and catch a live music performance. There are typically more than 100 artists amid the delicious fare, demonstrations and children's activities. Aside from the seasonal opportunities, there's always something going on in Stillwater and neighboring towns. That's just one reason why it's a lovely place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Stillwater
- Just because you're not a student doesn't mean you should miss out on Oklahoma State University's best kept secret - The Original Hideaway Pizza. The pizzeria first opened its doors in 1957, when couple Richard and Marti Dermer decided to try selling the then-trendy pizza.
- Glimpse into Stillwater's past by embarking on a walking tour. Hosted by the public library, the tour stops off at several remarkable landmarks, including the Alamo Theatre, Stillwater's first movie house.
- Kids will love a trip to the Oklahoma Wondertorium, where they can get hands-on with a number of interactive exhibits. The establishment is lauded as an award-winning kid's museum for its afterschool programs and special events.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about local government, special events or to glance job openings in the city.
- Check out the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn more about businesses in the area, or for membership information. The website posts information about upcoming events and news relevant to residents.