Locate Houses for Rent in Bridgeville, PA
The quiet community of Bridgeville is surrounded by the many natural wonders available in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania. The borough is nestled between bridges to the north and south because the town is surrounded by the Chartiers Creek. Despite the abundance of water making bridges necessary, it's very easy for residents to get to Pittsburgh, which makes homes for rent here in demand.
Key Facts About Bridgeville
- The natural landscape of the region is abundant in Bridgeville and residents are encouraged to get outside and stretch their legs. Bridgeville has three parks, Cook School Park, McLaughlin Run Park and Triangle Park, which each features its own individual entertainment that makes it unique.
- Residents with children can send their kids to one of the high-quality schools in the Chartiers Valley School District, which serves the borough of Bridgeville. These institutions include Chartiers Valley Primary School, Chartiers Valley Intermediate School, Chartiers Valley Middle School and Chartiers Valley High School.
- Bridgeville was established in 1901.
- Many of the local residents of Bridgeville are devout, with the community boasting almost a dozen parishes within the borough.
Valuable Resources for Bridgeville Renters
- Those who are visiting or recently moved to the community of Bridgeville can learn about the various religious groups and parishes in the immediate area by visiting the Community Page website.
- The official Bridgeville website is filled with information about current events in the community, the history of the town and how to contact local service departments.
- Learn about the latest news in the Chartiers Valley School District, which covers Bridgeville, by visiting its official website. Parents will find the site a valuable resource to learn about community events, academics, athletics and creative programs.
What to Do in or Around Bridgeville
Residents in Bridgeville can spend an entertaining weekend at local parks during the warmer months or consider traveling into Pittsburgh, which is only about 20 minutes away, for a show or shopping adventure.