Find houses for rent in Gulf Shores, AL
Whether you're looking for zip line adventures or a relaxing trip to the beach, homes for rent in Gulf Shores grant you access to all kinds of outlets for family fun. Bordering the Gulf of Mexico, 32 miles of white sand and clear water can make you feel like you're on a permanent vacation.
Fun facts about Gulf Shores
- Since 2000, the town has grown over 100 percent in the last decade. However, the 52.5 square miles of land gives a feeling of openness and freedom for new residents looking to settle in.
- Families can get a taste of history at Fort Morgan, a coastal defense fort built after the War of 1812. Today, the structure serves as a museum that offers military reenactments and a bird conservatory.
- With more than 100 captains ready to sail, Gulf Shores is home to one of the largest charter fishing fleets along the gulf.
- Avid golfers can drive, chip and putt on more than 200 holes in the area. Beach side greens and Scottish-style courses offer a fun challenge for players at every skill level.
Three resources for Future Gulf Shores residents
- Popular for its beach attractions, the area offers public access to several beaches. New residents to the City of Gulf Shores should be aware of the various access points and parking fees.
Baldwin County offers new business owners access to any help or resources they need, from licenses to zoning information, in order to get started.
- From name-brand shops and boutiques to championship golf courses and amusements parts, Gulf Shores has an abundance of entertainment options for families to enjoy.
Things to do in Gulf Shores
Whether you're a history buff who loves museums or an outdoor adventurer who enjoys long hikes on backcountry trails, Gulf Shores has plenty of attractions and entertainment venues for the entire family to take part in.