Discover Houses for Rent in Huntsville, AL
Located north of Decatur and situated along the Tennessee River, this city in Madison County is one of the largest in all of Alabama. Consistently named as one of the best places to live by a wide range of publications, families interested in homes for rent should look no further than Huntsville.
Interesting Facts for Renters New to Huntsville
- Nestled in the Tennessee Valley region of North Alabama, Redstone Arsenal offers residency and support to members of the armed services and their families. Housing areas and recreational opportunities are available, as well as shopping centers and professional office space.
- Head over to downtown Huntsville for access to world-class restaurants and attractions, including the Huntsville Museum of Art, one of Alabama's leading visual arts centers.
- Children, teens and families can take part in Space Camp as a part of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center education program.
Important Resources for New Residents of Huntsville
- The Early Works Family of Museums will take residents on a journey through time in downtown Huntsville. Historical keel boats and 19th-century landmarks await at one of largest museum complexes in the region.
- The Huntsville Police Department has three precincts, more than 400 officers and patrols an area of 213 square miles. Using comprehensive training and state-of-the-art equipment, law enforcement in Huntsville is of the highest possible quality.
- Huntsville has its own Shuttle Bus System that operates Monday through Friday, covering more than 175 miles of streets each hour. Affordable service makes this public transportation system efficient and beneficial to its riders.
What to Do in Huntsville
There's no shortage of fun and excitement in Huntsville. With access to museums rich in Alabama history and NASA-operated space centers, families will love everything this city has to offer.