Find Houses for Rent in Mobile, AL
One of the most historic places in Alabama, this city near Prichard is perfect for families interested in rich history and fresh seafood. Homes for rent in Mobile offer a unique Southern experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fun Facts About Mobile for New Renters
- Full of more than 130 name-brand stores, the Bel Air Mall in Mobile has everything residents need. A modern interior and indoor carousel means the fun never ends for families that visit.
- The Dauphin Island Sea Lab offers summer courses and programs for students at all levels of education. It's also home to an aquarium with beautiful interactive exhibits to broaden the understanding of marine life.
- Playing host to weddings and parties, the Mobile Botanical Gardens is a premier attraction for new residents. The 100-acre facility has cultivated gardens and woodland trails surrounded by lush pine trees.
Useful Resources for New Mobile Residents
- The Mobile Civic Center can be found in the city's downtown area. The 400,000-square-foot facility offers almost year-round activities ranging from rock concerts and musicals to car shows and art conventions.
- Visitors to the Mobile Public Library will enjoy its in-depth collection of educational materials such as eBooks and DVDs. Its mission to fulfill citizens' informational needs is supported by cultural activities for people of all ages.
- One of the best in the state, the Mobile County Public School System provides premier education resources to the city's young residents. Its vision is to provide a variety of pathways to knowledge in order to prepare adolescents for life beyond the classroom.
What to Do in Mobile
From visiting the many world-class restaurants to golfing on professionally landscaped courses, Mobile has endless opportunities for families looking to move into the heart of Alabama.