94 Houses for Rent in La Palma, California
Number of Bedrooms
La Palma House Options
Explore the Many Houses for Rent in La Palma, CA
Resting on the northern edge of Orange County, the homes for rent in La Palma, Calif., enjoy a close proximity to the benefits of a major metropolitan area - Los Angeles - but definitely retain the tight-knit feel of an exclusive community. This once rural city is now one of the region's premier locales, priding itself on the rich heritage of the area and the bright future for its businesses and residents - after all, La Palma's city motto is "Where Tradition and Vision Come Together ..."
4 Things La Palma Renters Should Know
- La Palma has been named one of the best places to live in the entire country by numerous sources, including CNN Money Magazine.
- When the land that would soon be known as La Palma was first incorporated as a city within Orange County back in 1955, it was called Dairyland, as 18 dairies could be found within an area of 1.76 square miles in the heart of the city.
- The city was renamed La Palma in 1965 both as a reflection of Orange County's heritage as Spanish-owned farmland as well as the main street cutting through the town, La Palma Avenue.
- The La Palma Civic Center and Central Park were among the first projects spearheaded by the municipal government to help establish a more involved community . Today, these are the city's premier gathering places.
Things to Do and Resources for La Palma Renters
- The La Palma Mosaic is a seasonal community newsletter that features not only highlights of local businesses but also a calendar of upcoming events.
- Residents of La Palma frequently volunteer their skills to help better the community as well as build their resumes.
Is La Palma the Right Place for You?
Although this city is relatively small, it has a disproportionate amount of charm and an enviable number of resources for individuals who choose to rent here.