Enjoy Houses for Rent in Champions Gate, FL
If you're ready to get out of the cold and into year-round warm weather, then look no further than homes for rent in this suburban paradise. Champions Gate offers residents incredible access to amenities such as golf courses, pools, health clubs and more. This resort-like atmosphere is perfect for those who just want to relax. The gated community is essentially self-contained - there is even a supermarket on the premises, meaning you don't have to make long drives for basic needs.
5 Key Things Champions Gate Renters Should Know
- Champions Gate has a world-class golf course, designed by champion Greg Norman. The course also features a massive 35,000-square-foot clubhouse that includes a pro shop and event space.
- Champions Gate Village hosts a number of retail stores and eateries, plus a supermarket, pharmacy and banks, among other things.
Disney World is less than 10 miles away, making for a drive of around 10 minutes.
- If you ever want to check out Orlando for a fun night, downtown is about 25 miles from houses for rent in Champions Gate.
- Traveling is a cinch with the Orlando International Airport not even 30 minutes away. Family and friends can visit you all they want.
Key Resources for Champions Gate Renters
- Check out the services Champions Gate has to offer. From gas stations to dry cleaners, the community-oriented neighborhood offers anything you could need.
- The nearest school district to Champions Gate is in the city of Davenport, which has numerous public and private options for your child.
- Stay up to date with news in Champions Gate thanks to the community's Twitter account.
Things to Do Around Champions Gate
Whether you've been golfing or just need a day of tranquility, head over to the Mokara Spa for a calming massage or facial. When you're fully refreshed, enjoy dinner at the fabulous nearby OmniHotels restaurant, Zen. This Asian-themed eatery serves up sushi and more Eastern favorites.