Find Houses for Rent in Deltona, FL
Deltona is a beautiful Central Florida city located just above Lake Monroe. It is the largest and youngest city in Volusia County and is well-connected to nearby cities thanks to I-4 running through it. Homes for rent in Deltona offer residents access to a great community with plenty of fun monthly events to occupy leisure time.
3 Things Deltona Renters Should Know
- Though Volusia County contains some of the oldest cities in Florida, Deltona was established in 1995, making it relatively young compared to its neighbors.
- Deltona renters who are parents should be aware that the city is part of the Volusia County School District. There are two high schools, three middle schools and six elementary schools. The area also offers several private and parochial schools for those interested.
- Like other cities in Central Florida, Deltona is scattered with scenic lakes. Fishing is available at many sites, so be sure to bring your angling gear with you to Deltona.
Key Resources for Deltona Renters
- Those hoping to move into a home for rent in Deltona should check out the Deltona Water site for current information about water rates and bills.
- Deltona has a Twitter account that provides residents with useful updates about events and projects taking place in the city.
- The Deltona events calendar is a great way to find out if anything fun is happening soon, and also gives details on many year-round spectacles.
Things to Do Around Deltona
Renters will always be able to find something interesting to do around Deltona. The area is home to a number of beautiful parks, including the Lyonia Preserve. This wildlife habitat offers scenic trails ideal for observing a diverse Florida ecosystem. For those who desire another form of activity, The Deltona Club has a great 18-hole public golf course that renters can take advantage of.