Find Houses for Rent in Doral, FL
Doral is a city located in the heart of South Florida, tucked in the northeast corner of Miami-Dade County. It's about 15 miles west of Miami, and also close to Hialeah and Miami Beach. This location - right near the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean - and a wealth of economic, social and cultural resources combine to position Doral as one of the region's premier cities. Families seeking homes for rent in the greater Miami-Dade area will find so much to love about Doral.
With Fortune 500 businesses providing residents with numerous job opportunities, well-regarded schools for children and adolescents, nearby institutions for higher education and countless avenues for all kinds of recreational pursuits, Doral is a city ideal for families and professionals looking to establish bright futures.
Facts for Renters
- Though only incorporated in 2003, Doral has been a residential community since the 1980s.
- Since then, its growth and success was widely recognized. Doral has been named one of Forbes's "Top 25 Towns to Live Well," one of CNN Money's "Top 100 Places to Live and Launch a Business" and the best Florida city for startups by Businessweek.
- Doral isn't all business - it maintains its greenery as well. The National Arbor Day Society has designated Doral as a Tree City USA on multiple occasions.
- Golf is hugely important to Doral's culture, as the city hosts the PGA Tour-sanctioned WGC-Cadillac Championship.
Resources for Renters
- Learn about the well-rated schools Doral children attend at the Miami-Dade County Public Schools website.
- Those looking to take advantage of Doral's friendliness to new businesses can explore workshops for prospective business owners.
- Take a look at the shopping opportunities of the Miami International Mall, based in Doral.
- Get to know the city by reading past and current issues of the City of Doral Digest, a community newsletter.