Discover Houses for Rent in Hialeah, FL
Homes for rent in Hialeah, Fla., sit in one of the largest cities in Florida, which provides a number of opportunities for local residents. The city is centrally located in the Miami area, allowing for a brief trip to anywhere in Miami-Dade County, as well as rail access into Miami itself. Hialeah also has a strong Cuban influence, as it contains one of the highest concentrations of Cuban immigrants in the U.S.
Top 3 Things for Hialeah Renters to Do
- The city has a variety of shopping areas for local renters to take advantage of, including the Westland Mall, which contains more than 100 stores and many eateries.
- At the same time, the city has a thriving culture of small businesses, with mom-and-pop stores providing essentials for many in the local community.
- Those in local rentals are also close to the Hialeah Park Casino facility, which provides entertainment year-round as well as live racing. The casino also has a strong historical influence. It traces its roots back to the Hialeah Park Racetrack, which was originally developed in 1921. It has since been designated a National Historic Landmark.
Parks and Other Amenities for Hialeah Renters
- The city supports many public parks and other facilities for local renters to take advantage of. There are a variety of amenities spread out across 14 parks, three tennis centers and five swimming pools or aquatic centers.
- Hialeah also supports a number of sports leagues for area youth, as well as a cultural arts theater and various annual events throughout the year.
Hialeah Renters can Stay in Touch Online
The city government and website provide a number of ways local renters can stay connected to local events. In addition to standard online resources, the city also frequently updates Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.