Find Nice Houses for Rent in Haverhill, FL
Haverhill is a small town located along Florida's east coast in Palm Beach County. The community borders Royal Palm Estates and Westgate and is close to the Palm Beach International Airport. Haverhill prides itself on being a great place to raise a family. Residents have access to a number of recreational facilities like the Haverhill Park and the Tommy Plyler baseball field and can participate in community events like the annual Picnic Dinner and outdoor movies. Homes for rent in Haverhill are also a short drive from the beaches in Palm Beach.
Interesting Facts for Renters
- Haverhill is located minutes away from the Florida Turnpike and U.S. Interstate 95. Residents can easily take a day trip to Miami, Fort Lauderdale or other oceanside communities.
- West Palm Beach, which neighbors Haverhill, was incorporated in 1894 and is the oldest municipality in the county. Haverhill was not incorporated until 1950.
- Residents can get involved in the community by joining one of many boards or committees, including the Annexation Committee, the Beautification Committee or the Special Events Committee.
Resources for Future Renters
- The Town of Haverhill official website is a useful resource for individuals looking to learn more about the community. It contains contact information for city officials and departments, as well as a list of local events and career opportunities.
- The Palm Beach County website includes important information about emergency preparedness, county committees and area businesses. Renters can also report an ethics violation or make a public record request through the site.
- The Town-Crier is an electronic newspaper that reports on Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Haverhill and other surrounding neighborhoods.