Explore Houses for Rent in Wellington FL
Wellington is located in Palm Beach County. It's about ten minutes away from Royal Palm Beach. The city is known for its equestrian community with more than 57 miles of trails where people are welcome to bike, job and hike - in addition to horseback ride. Kids and families can take horseback riding lessons or check out the area for other fun. The community also has beautiful parks and great schools. A local amphitheater holds free movie nights and concerts. On some nights visitors can grab a bite to eat from the appetizing food trucks that park in the area. Homes for rent allow families to enjoy Wellington's beautiful landscape and plethora of activities.
Facts for Renters
- Wellington Parks and Recreation Department is one of the 88 institutions in the United States that holds national accreditation.
- The community center has tennis courts and swimming opportunities for people of all ages. Yoga, pilates and bingo nights are also held there.
- The area was established in 1951 when a gentleman named Charles Oliver Wellington bought land in the area. He was from New York.
- Back in the 1950s, under 100 people lived in Wellington.
- The city erected a memorial dedicated to 9/11. The Patriot Memorial is an actual piece of steel from the World Trade Center in New York City.
- Wellington was voted "top 100" best places to live in 2010.
Resources for Renters
- Wellington's home website offers ample information on government, equestrian and business operations.
- To get a scoop of the town's happenings, read the Wellington Daily News. Sports, lifestyles and breaking coverage are available.
- Access the chamber of commerce to learn about local politics and policies.