Discover Houses for Rent in Vero Beach
Vero Beach Florida is located in Indian River County Florida. It's serene surroundings include a golf course, beaches and plenty of nature. It's considered a part of the Treasure Coast of Florida. Homes for rent allow families to go on airboat tours, art museums and kayak rentals are just a few options to explore. The city's peaceful neighborhoods make it appealing to families who are looking to rent. It's a great location for frequent travelers because The Vero Beach Municipal Airport is in a center location.
Facts for Renters
- The railroad fueled early economic growth in Vero Beach in the late 1800s. It allowed produce farmers and fisherman to ship their goods north.
- A naval air station was established near the airport in Vero Beach during World War II. The station was later closed down and the airport was returned to the public for use.
- Not too far away, beach enthusiasts can enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving at Sebastian Inlet State Park.
- A doctor discovered human remains in Vero that he believed could prove that humans and mammals coexisted during the ice age. The bones, known as "Vero Man," have sparked a heated debate between scientists and historians.
Resources for Renters
- An entire section of the Vero Beach website is dedicated to "relocating." It offers tips of beauty, repair and financial services for new comers. Children's activities, shopping locations and a medical directory can also be found here.
- To learn about the school district, visit its website.
- For tourism and economy data, check out the chamber of commerce.