Explore Houses for Rent in Lake City, GA
A cozy community home to some of the most vibrant shops and cultural attractions in the area, Lake City is a welcoming town that could be the perfect choice for you and your growing family. The professional and recreational opportunities that exist in nearby Augusta are just a short distance away when you relocate to Lake City homes for rent, and because you're just a quick drive away from Atlanta, you won't have any problems planning day trips.
4 Things Lake City Renters Should Know
- Lake City was incorporated as a city in 1951, and in addition to being just 9 miles south of Atlanta, is also close in proximity to Clayton State University, which is ideal if you or a loved one is looking to get an advanced degree.
- Lake City is home to a variety of great community sites, including Willie Oswalt Nature Park and the Lake City Community Center, the latter of which is ideal for hosting reunions, weddings, birthday parties and other social events.
- If you're looking to go shopping, Lake City homes for rent are located near many stores, including those within the Clayton Commons Shopping Center, Clayton Plaza Shopping Center, Lake City Crossing Shopping Center and Forest Square Shopping Center.
- If you want to enjoy a good swim or just take in the sights, visit watering holes like Joy Lake, Marchman Lake, Howell Lake and Stephens Lake.
Resources for Lake City Renters
- Lake City is known as the city for friendly people. For additional helpful tips about adjusting to homes for rent in Lake City, you can always visit the official website for the community.