Select Houses for Rent in Ellenwood, GA
Situated conveniently near the Terrell Starr Parkway along with Route 23, houses for rent in Ellenwood can be a relaxing respite from the hustle and bustle of nearby metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Augusta. But best of all, Ellenwood is in close proximity to some of the best schools, restaurants and settings for family outings that you can think of!
Places to Plan Family Outings Near Ellenwood Rentals
- Your children are sure to relish the opportunity to get out and explore the land around your Ellenwood home for rent, but how can you make the most of this excitement? Consider taking your young ones on a trip to nearby Pin Strikes Entertainment Center, which features cosmic bowling, bumper cars and video games. You can also try Funtime Bowl Forest Park, Fayetteville Fun Bowl or Midtown Bowl.
- Your Ellenwood rental is just a short drive away from some of the premier putting greens in the area, from Little Mountain Golf Course, to Lake Spivey Golf Club, to Sugar Creek Golf and Tennis. This can be a great way to introduce your little ones to the joys of golfing.
- Looking for a place to see the latest releases with your family? You can always journey to AMC Southlake 24 or the Starlight Six Drive-In Theatre in nearby Atlanta. For independent releases, you may also want to consider the Plaza Theatre.
Schools for Ellenwood Renters
- One of the hardest parts about moving to a new community is knowing that you may be uprooting your children to a place where it could be hard to make friends or get comfortable. As a result, searching for homes for rent in Ellenwood is about more than just finding a spacious area to retreat - it's also about picking the best schools for your kids.
- Ellenwood rentals are situated close to a number of schools, including: Cedar Grove Elementary School, Destiny Academy of Excellence, Skyline Christian Academy, Cedar Grove High School