93 Houses for Rent in Saratoga Springs, New York
Number of Bedrooms
Saratoga Springs House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Saratoga Springs, NY
The City of Saratoga Springs, N.Y., is a beautiful community located on the shores of Saratoga Lake. Also known as simply "Saratoga," this city is one of the most historic in the country and has an abundance of pre-World War II architecture. Saratoga Springs has made the effective use of technology a priority, which means that people who find homes for rent in the city will be able to access all of the amenities that the 21st century provides.
Interesting Facts About Saratoga Springs
- The City of Saratoga Springs encompasses approximately 28 square miles.
- Saratoga Springs has a commission form of government.
- Gen. George Washington passed through the area now known as Saratoga Springs in 1783 while on northern tour.
- Alexander Bryan is considered to be the first official resident of Saratoga Springs. He settled there permanently in 1787 and built a blacksmith shop and a tavern.
- The City of Saratoga Springs was incorporated in 1915 when the Village and Town of Saratoga Springs combined.
Top Resources for Saratoga Springs Renters
- Need to contact the mayor's office or want to apply for a small business loan? Check out the official website of the City of Saratoga Springs.
- To be a tourist for a day in your new hometown, browse the city's tourism and travel guide for inspiration.
- Going sailing on Saratoga Lake? Take a look at the weather forecast before you leave.
Things to Do in and Around Saratoga Springs
When you live in Saratoga Springs, you can go fishing on Saratoga Lake, swim in Victoria Pool, hit a few golf balls at Saratoga Spa Golf or explore the New York State Recreation & Park Society. If shopping is more your thing, visit downtown Saratoga, where you'll find a bevy of boutiques to browse. Don't forget to check out one of the many restaurants in Saratoga Springs as well.