Find Houses for Rent in Cornelius, NC
Located along Lake Norman, you'll find homes for rent in Cornelius. Along with the neighboring town of Huntersville and others, Cornelius is part of Mecklenburg County. Although the community originated from cotton firms in the 1800s, it's come a long way since.
Things Every Cornelius Renter Should Know
- The Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce provides a Junior Leadership program that works with high school students. This is a great way for teens to become youth leaders and learn more about what they'd like to do with their futures.
- A number of events are also put on throughout the year by the Chamber of Commerce, including an annual gala, business expo and different networking events that are geared toward local business owners.
- One branch of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library system is located in Cornelius at 21105 Catawba Avenue. The facility is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Top 3 Resources for Residents of Cornelius Rentals
- Children will attend one of the facilities that is part of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools system for their educations. Here, faculty and staff encourage parents to get involved when it comes to the journey of learning.
- Residents can stay up to date and connected with the Cornelius Police Department by way of the Police E-Services website.
- The Cornelius Public Works Department is responsible for taking care of solid waste and storm water services, street maintenance and more.
Ideas for Things to Do in Cornelius
The Cornelius Parks, Arts, Recreation and Culture Department makes this neighborhood the perfect spot for families. Not only does PARC maintain the outdoor areas throughout the city, but they're also responsible for organizing sports leagues and fitness classes. Be sure to keep up to date with the latest registrations and happenings online so that your little ones don't miss out on a thing!