Become a Resident of a House for Rent in Davidson, NC
Located along the edge of Lake Norman and just more than 20 miles from Charlotte, N.C., you'll find Davidson homes for rent. In addition to an abundance of outdoor adventures, families can enjoy a great deal of fun in this small town.
Top 3 Things Davidson Renters Need to Know
- There are 19 parks in Davidson, and these open areas give residents the opportunity to connect with others in the community while soaking up the wonders of Mother Nature. The areas include greenways and walking trails that are available throughout the town, so no matter where your home for rent is located, you'll find a great park nearby.
Davidson College is in the area, and makes for the perfect spot to catch some sports. Additionally, high schoolers may want to partake in some of the educational opportunities here, while parents can attend classes to further their educations.
- The Davidson branch of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library system is located at 119 South Main Street. Facility hours are Monday through Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3 Key Resources for Residents of Homes for Rent in Davidson
- Students living in Davidson will attend one of the schools located in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools district.
- The Town of Davidson Police Department aims to maintain a safe place for local families to work, play and live.
- Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, residents can count on the Fire Department to provide emergency response services across the community.
Fun Things to Do in Davidson
Throughout the year, Davidson provides events for residents to come out and enjoy. For instance, in the beginning of December, you can check out the Christmas in Davidson festivities in the evening. Along with the spring season, you'll welcome April is for Arts - a celebration of art and culture.