Discover Excellent Houses for Rent in Pfafftown, NC
Pfafftown is a currently unincorporated community located in North Carolina's Forsyth County. Pfafftown is part of both Winston-Salem and Lewisville, due to its small size. Families on the hunt for homes for rent in the community have the chance to explore great locations within the town and head to nearby cities for weekend entertainment and leisure.
Historical Facts About Pfafftown
- Pfafftown has many pleasant geographic features. For example, it's situated in the hills along the Yadkin Valley.
- There were efforts to incorporate Pfafftown and establish a viable local governing structure, but to no avail, as the community is now part of larger cities.
- Given that Pfafftown is a small community, the history of the cities that it's a part of will help residents learn about the area.
- Lewisville was founded by Moravian settlers. The town owes its name to Lewis Laugenour, who was instrumental in helping the town develop.
- Winston-Salem, the other city that Pfafftown is a part of, is in the Piedmont Triad. The city is also one of the largest in North Carolina.
Helpful Resources for Renters
- Renters of Pfafftown that are interested in learning about the business community in the area should check out the site for the Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce. The chamber has details about the vast services the chamber provides, such as business development, upcoming chamber events, research, education, membership information and ways to check out job postings and employers.
- Educational resources are available on the site for Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County Schools. The district contains information on numerous items that are relevant to both parents and students living in Pfafftown, such as the district's board of education, the district's calendar, directories and more.