Discover Awesome Houses for Rent in Rural Hall, NC
Rural Hall is a town located in North Carolina's Forsyth County, making it part of the Piedmont Triad. Rural Hall is near Winston-Salem. Homes for rent in the community offer residents an eclectic mix of amenities, cultural locations, businesses and more.
Historical Facts About Rural Hall
- The town's motto is "Garden Spot of the World."
- The frontier economy was one of the major reasons for the origination of Rural Hall. Entrepreneurs traveled to the area in the 1700s in the attempt to capitalize on the economic benefits the area offered.
- Trappers were another example of early settlers in Rural Hall. In fact, a trapper's cabin built in the 1740s is still around today, part of a preserved 18th century home in the town.
- Rural Hall was incorporated as a city in the summer of 1974. However, Rural Hall had offered municipal services as early as 1935.
Resources for Renters
- Check out the official website of Rural Hall for more information about life in the town. Not only will this site help new renters get situated in a new town, it also provides details about a wide variety of aspects of the town, such as town officials and departments, events, the Rural Hall Business Association, the Rural Hall Historical Society and more.
- Parents of Rural Hall can delve into the site for Forsyth County Schools to learn about the stellar education their children will receive while living in the the county. The site is a great source of information on the district's departments, schools, calendars and more.
- The Rural Hall Messenger is a local news source perfect for residents eager to find out more about their new home.