Discover the Houses for Rent in Brunswick, OH
Located in the middle of the quiet rolling hills of the countryside, Brunswick, Ohio, is the largest city in Medina County. This metro is considered to be one of the many high-quality suburbs that surround Cleveland. Homes for rent in Brunswick provide easy commuter access to Cleveland, with the larger metro about 26 miles north.
Top Facts Renters in Brunswick Should Know
- Brunswick is recognized for its many positive characteristics. The community has been named one of the top 20 Cleveland suburbs to live in by Cleveland Magazine multiple times. In addition, Brunswick has been the recipient of the Gold Award from the Ohio Department of Health's Bureau of Healthy Ohio for promoting healthy living.
- The city of Brunswick includes a number of schools. Many of the area's children start by attending one of the seven elementary schools before being combined later into three middle schools and finally graduating to the much larger Brunswick High School. There are also a few private schools located within the city.
Primary Resources for Brunswick Renters
- The Brunswick section of Cleveland.com, a trusted online news site, offers residents and visitors up-to-date information about current events in the metro.
- The official City of Brunswick website provides a key resource for residents who want to stay informed about the latest goings-on in the area. In addition, the site allows users to fill out various community and department forms right from home.
- Get the latest Brunswick news, community photos, videos and event announcements in real time from the city's official Twitter account.
Things to Do in Brunswick
Sports fans in Brunswick can cheer on the Blue Devils to express their support for the various local school teams. Football is an especially popular sport in the area. The city center also provides access to a number of entertainment options like retail outlets and family-friendly fine dining.