Enjoy Your House for Rent in Broadview Heights, OH
Broadview Heights is a mini metro about 17 miles south of Cleveland and approximately 10 miles from Parma, Ohio. The area has a long history and an active community that takes pride in all the metro has to offer. Broadview Heights homes for rent are located in close-knit neighborhoods and offer easy access to key commuter routes.
3 Key Facts for Broadview Heights Renters
- The Chippewa Indians originally occupied the land now called Broadview Heights until it was settled by Seth Paine in 1811. Some of the descendants of the first settlers to live in the Village of Broadview Heights still live in the city today.
- A community garden, located at 3800 Towpath Trail, provides residents the ability to explore their green thumb with 4' x 10' garden plots. The organic garden is being used as an educational tool and beautifies the city.
- Three schools offer high-quality education opportunities in Broadview Heights. Students are able to attend either Assumption Academy, Lawrence School or the Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School.
Top Resources for Renters in Broadview Heights
- The official Broadview Heights website provides residents and visitors the ability to stay aware of current events or happenings in the metro. The resource is also a key communication tool and allows individuals to contact departments and various authorities in the city.
- The Broadview Heights official Twitter page is a real-time resource for those who want to stay abreast of local news as it breaks. The social media page broadcasts announcements, shares local stories from media organizations and engages the community.
What Should Renters in Broadview Heights Check Out?
Broadview Heights is an extremely family-friendly community. The Fields Park in Broadview Heights provides families with access to plenty of green space and recreational areas to stay active. In addition to key shopping and entertainment amenities, this metro offers a little bit of everything.