64 Houses for Rent in Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Middleburg Heights House Options
Looking for more?
Find Beautiful Houses for Rent in Middleburg Heights, OH
One of the outlying suburbs of Cleveland, Middleburg Heights, Ohio, boasts all of the trappings of a modern American city with a dash of traditional community-centric activities and institutions thrown in. People looking for homes for rent will be pleased with Middleburg Heights' phenomenal school system, major local hospital and award-winning community center.
5 Important Things to Note About Middleburg Heights
A full range of information on Middleburg Heights can be found on the city's official website, but some of the most important aspects that potential renters may want to take note of include the following:
- For much of its history, Middleburg Heights was a sparsely populated farming community, and in that time it was one of the onion capitals of the United States.
- The city and many of its buildings and administrations have won national awards over the years. It has been named a Tree City USA, won a Making Your Dollars Count award from the state of Ohio, and the community center won both the Outstanding New Facility award from the Ohio Parks & Recreation Department and the Golden Trowel award from the Masonry Institute. The Recreation Department, Economic Development Department, Police Department, Fire Department, Public Service Department and Finance Department have also been recognized by various associations and good governance groups throughout the years as well.
- Middleburg Heights' residents come from a diverse collection of European backgrounds, with German, Italian and Polish heritage among them.
- Downtown Cleveland is a mere 13 miles away, giving residents the opportunity to take a short drive north to partake in the many dining and entertainment options offered by its cosmopolitan neighbor.
- There are numerous city-sponsored events and activities that take place year-round in Middleburg Heights. Adult bingo games, dances for all ages, blood drives and a holiday tree lighting ceremony are just a few of the ways people in the community come together.