Discover Houses for Rent in Fairlawn, OH
The community of Fairlawn is a suburb of Akron. This residential community officially became a city in 1970. Despite its metro status, much of the landscape is filled with the wonder of the natural countryside. Located about 8 miles northwest of Akron and 28 miles south of Cleveland, this metro is conveniently placed just off Interstate 77. Those interested in homes for rent in Fairlawn can have an easy commute to many of the nearby metros.
3 Facts About Fairlawn for Renters
- The Fairlawn Town Center contains many local retail businesses and family-friendly dining establishments in either the Summit Mall or Montrose shopping district.
- The city of Fairlawn is served by five public schools, which means kids may be enrolled in either Herberich School, Forest Island School, Arrowhead School or the Copley-Fairlawn Middle School and High School.
- Renters in Fairlawn have easy access to key travel routes, including Interstate 77, Route 21 and Route18.
Key Resources for Fairlawn Renters
- Families with children may want to consider following the Copley-Fairlawn City Schools web page to stay up to date on events, school policies and various pupil services that are available to children.
- The official Fairlawn city website is a key resource for residents. This site includes all of the current municipal codes, public records policies and various other resources for locals and business owners.
- Residents can stay aware of all the city's local news by following the Copley-Fairlawn.com media site. The local newspaper publishes stories about all of the various events and goings-on in the city.
What to Do in Fairlawn
Local residents living in quiet Fairlawn are able to enjoy being removed from the hustle and bustle of larger metros. The local area features many key walking trails. Despite the quiet, renters don't have to suffer having to make a long drive to do errands, because the downtown center has plenty of shopping available.