Locate Houses for Rent in Stow, OH
The quaint community of Stow is part of Summit County. Named after Joshua Stow, the city is family friendly, with a number of programs, amenities and events catering toward residents of all ages. This attracts many people who are interested in homes for rent.
Facts About the Community of Stow
- Stow was initially part of Connecticut's Western Reserve, but was separated at the end of the Revolutionary War. A number of books have been written about the history of the community and can be checked out at the local library.
- Residents with children can send their kids to a few different public or private schools. Area kids sent to public schools often attend one of these schools: Woodland Elementary, Riverview Elementary, Indian Trail Elementary, Highland Elementary, Fishcreek Elementary, Echo Hills Elementary, Lakeview Intermediate School, Kimpton Middle School or Stow-Munroe Falls High School.
- Stow is located about 35 miles southeast of Cleveland and about 8 miles north of Akron.
Key Resources for Stow Renters
- Residents can connect with area services and city departments by visiting the official Stow website. The resource also contains a document center where locals can print out a variety of important forms.
- Families can learn about the various school programs made available to students by visiting the Stow-Monroe Falls City Schools official website.
Fun Activities in and Around Stow
The family-friendly city of Stow features a bustling downtown area with many restaurants and shops. When residents aren't found there, it's typical to find people enjoying the natural landscape of its parks or the Fox Den Golf Course. Those who are looking to spend time in a more urban environment can always take a quick drive to Cleveland and enjoy all the city has to offer, including professional sports teams and museums.