Discover Houses for Rent in Jenks, Oklahoma
Jenks is in Tulsa County. It's nestled amid Oakhurst, Broken Arrow and Bixby - just beyond the hub of the state - Tulsa. Living in Jenks is great place for families who are looking for homes for rent. It's a laid-back lifestyle without compromising opportunities bound to the city. The diverse dining scene is enough incentive to head into Tulsa. Grab a cold beer at Kilkenny's Irish Pub or a burger with all the fixings at The Brook Restaurant Bar. When you're satiated, check out the other promising activities that the hospitable area boasts.
Fun Facts about Jenks
- You don't have to have German in your family tree to soak up the culture and abundance of booze at Tulsa's annual Tulsa Oktoberfest. Shimmy around the festival to sample bratwurst, schnitzel, kraut or some potato pancakes.
- Aquatic enthusiasts can appreciate living so close to the Oklahoma Aquarium, where you can pet stingrays, feed turtles and get an up-close view of thousands of sea creatures.
- Dig around the state's past by perusing the collection of antique shops in the Cherry District of Tulsa. Hip restaurants and art galleries dot the streets as well, so you can plan a lunch stop or museum visit. The Gilcrease Museum is a must-see as it houses one of the largest collections of maps, manuscripts and artwork from the American West.
Information for Renters
- Check out Jenks' official website to learn more about the area's arts and antiques district, entertainment options and accommodations.
- Visit the Jenks Chamber of Commerce website if you're interested in learning more about the bustling businesses in the area, or if you're seeking membership information. The site offers a section specific to new residents called "Relocating to Jenks."