Discover Houses for Rent in Farmington, UT
Farmington is a quiet city located in northern Utah and nestled in between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake. Farmington is located near the metropolitan area of Salt Lake City to the south and the more rural Layton to the north, and families that enjoy elements of both lifestyles will love life in Farmington. Homes for rent are only a 20-minute drive from downtown Salt Lake City, and Farmington is also connected to the surrounding areas by a high-speed rail system.
Things for Residents to Do in Farmington
- Families in search of a fun day out in the sun should check out Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington. Built in 1886, the park features more than 45 thrill rides and water attractions that can excite any child.
- For some time away from the family or as a way to catch up with friends, Oakridge Country Club is a private golf facility that offers expertly manicured greens. An accompanying spa and banquet hall means that members of the private club gain access to relaxation services and event planning staff.
- The S & S Shortline Railroad Park and Museum in Farmington caters to history and train aficionados of the area. Visitors can see a replica of a 24 foot gauge train, a 1914 Model T Rail Bus and a Crown Steam locomotive.
Important Resources for Farmington Renters
- Farmington's municipal website offers helpful links to city officials, departments and information on exciting events coming to the city.
- Because Farmington is part of the larger Davis County, the Davis School District handles all the educational services for residents. With helpful information on enrollment periods and detailed curricula, parents can review the district's offerings on its website.