Find Houses for Rent in Woodbridge, VA
Woodbridge is a scenic community in Prince William County, Va., that's replete with services and amenities. The census-designated place offers plenty of shopping malls, educational outlets and homes for rent within easy reach of Washington, D.C. This proximity makes commuting to city jobs or activities easy, especially with the proliferation and availability of public transit.
Things Woodbridge Renters Need to Know
- Woodbridge serves as a central point for surrounding communities, including Dale City, Lorton and Southbridge. It's also bordered by both the Potomac and Occoquan rivers.
- Transportation options in Woodbridge have grown to include new levels of connectivity. Two VRE stations, easy access to I-95, carpooling access and comprehensive bus services promote rapid movement.
- There's a huge selection of public and private educational institutions in the Woodbridge vicinity. Higher education establishments also include Stratford University and Valley Forge Christian College.
- Parks and green spaces are widely available to the Woodbridge community. Choose from the Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge or the Leesylvania State Park.
Top Resources for Woodbridge Renters
- The Prince William County website provides plenty of resources for local renters and residents of all kinds. The site hosts information on government activities, community events and upcoming seasonal points of interest. It also allows people to stay abreast of ongoing neighborhood initiatives.
Virginia Is For Lovers shows that there are plenty of upcoming activities and interesting events for citizens and tourists alike. What's more, the page helps people plan how to visit these places and find deals on shopping and more.
More Fun Things to Do Near Woodbridge Rentals
The Potomac Mills Mall is one of the biggest shopping centers in the state. It's situated right outside the Washington metropolitan area, with I-95 within easy reach. Hundreds of retailers, restaurants and entertainment options are readily accessible through the vast network of Woodbridge public transit.