Explore Houses for Rent in Belgium, Wisconsin
Belgium is in Ozaukee County. Nearby cities include Cedar Grove, Random Lake and Port Washington. The quaint city is a stone's throw away from Harrington Beach State Park, which makes for an excellent summer hang out for families. It's just one reason why Belgium is a great option for families looking for homes for rent. Don't miss the Luxembourg Fest and Heritage Weekend, an event that's taken place every summer since 1987. Stop by the two-day event to peruse a collection of gently used books and DVDs, to enjoy an array of ethnic fare or to try your hand at arts and crafts.
Fun Facts about Belgium
- Tour the Potosi Brewing Company, which has been churning out delicious hoppy libations since it first opened its doors in 1852. Be sure to try the company's very own Good Old Potosi or Potosi Pure Malt Cave Ale.
- Take a sojourn to Port Washington, which is just a stone's throw away from town. The breathtaking city is nestled alongside Lake Michigan Harbor, which makes it something of a paradise for sun worshippers or aquatic enthusiasts.
- While you're in Port Washington, take advantage of its strip of charming boutiques and restaurants. Explore the city's past by grabbing a sandwich at Lutzen's Saloon on West Grand Ave.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about its government. The site is helpful to new residents as it has a resources about building permits, dog licenses and a section for commonly asked questions.
- Check out the Oostburg Area Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn more about local business, or if you wish to become a member of the organization.