Discover Great Houses for Rent in Deatsville, AL
Deatsville is a rural community just 30 minutes northwest of Montgomery. Deatsville offers families a convenient location to live in a small town that has a tight-knit community. Near Highway 143 and Interstate 65, people living in homes for rent in Deatsville will have no problem commuting or traveling to neighboring communities. Kids will love the ample green space and various creeks, while parents will like the safe and quiet streets.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Deatsville is in Elmore County, named for Revolutionary War hero Archer Elmore, who was one of the state's earliest settlers.
- The city is 4.7 square miles in size near the geographical center of the state.
- Ingram State College is near Deatsville. This institution of higher education was established by the state to provide teenagers and adults an opportunity to learn technical and practical skills to improve families and communities in the area.
- Many people will enjoy the sleepy, rural beauty of Deatsville, but just to the south in Elmore and Millbrook there are a variety of shopping and dining spots that renters will enjoy.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- Deatsville's Holtville High School boasts strong academics for area students as well as dominant sports teams that give everyone something to root for.
- The Elmore County Sheriff's Department works to keep the area's residents safe and protected.
- Many of Deatsville's services and government are part of the county, making the community larger and neighboring towns closer.
Living in Deatsville
With its rural feel and Southern charm, families will love living in this central Alabama town. People will enjoy the diverse population, with college students living next door to farmers and Montgomery commuters. Active residents will appreciate the expansive wilderness and green space to explore surrounding Deatsville, too.