Find Houses for Rent in Homewood, AL
Rich in tradition and Southern hospitality, this Birmingham suburb has a varied cultural environment that appeals to the success of current and future residents. With a high priority on fine arts and education, homes for rent in this community are enough for any family to love.
Interesting Facts for New Homewood Residents
- Nearby Brookwood Village Shopping Center has name-brand stores and fine dining for its visitors. Residents can travel to get groceries, rent tuxedos and visit the day spa for a relaxing weekend.
- Travel less than 10 minutes south to Birmingham to visit the Alabama Wildlife Center. The nonprofit organization is run by volunteers and is the state's oldest and biggest rehabilitation facility for wildlife.
- The Vulcan Statue, designed by famed artist Giuseppe Moretti in 1904, is one of the world's largest cast-iron statues. A beacon of the region's history in the industrialization of America, it now also serves as a park and museum for visitors to tour.
Valuable Resources for People New to Homewood
- The Homewood Fire Department provides fast and reliable fire protection and emergency rescues for the town. It runs fire prevention and safety education courses for residents to take part in, as well as CPR certification classes.
- For formal events, dinners and weddings, Rosewood Hall has numerous amenities for citizens interested in organizing fundraisers and parties, including an entertainment stage and dance floor.
Homewood City Schools encourages active participation from the entire community in educating its students. Local businesses will often speak in classes to support the growth of education and expansion of the community.
Things to Do in Homewood
Whether you're looking to shop at one of the finest malls in the region or dive into wildlife, Homewood has everything a family needs to live happily and comfortably in Alabama.