Find Houses for Rent in Hoover, AL
The largest suburb of Birmingham, this city has tons of opportunities for young families looking to settle down in northern Alabama. The abundance of restaurants, shopping and attractions make this area ideal when looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts for New Hoover Residents
- The sixth largest city in the state, Hoover is located just south of Alabama's biggest city, Birmingham. Residents can take advantage of the easy access to the excitement and nighttime attractions of this beautiful city.
- For baseball fanatics, the Birmingham Barons play home games at nearby Regions Field in the downtown area of the city. The Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox, Michael Jordan famously played for the Barons in the mid-1990s.
- Golf enthusiasts will love the RTJ at Ross Bridge Golf Club in Birmingham. Offering rentals, lessons and programs for juniors, it boasts one of the longest courses in the entire world.
Important Resources for Renters New to Hoover
- The Aldridge Gardens offers 30 acres of woodland garden for Hoover residents to enjoy. With a 6-acre lake and accompanying walking trail, visitors to this attraction experience the beauty of Alabama nature.
- World-class entertainment is provided by The Library Theatre in Hoover. Live music, plays and other performances are staples of this classic venue. Its stadium seating means there's never a bad seat in the house.
- Hoover is home to the Riverchase Galleria, one of the largest shopping centers in the U.S. Its glass atrium provides warm sunlight as you shop at more than 150 of the finest stores in the region.
What to Do in Hoover
With access to sprawling golf courses, rich Alabama history and beautiful nature reserves, Hoover is one of the best places to live in the entire state.