Find Houses for Rent in Muscle Shoals, AL
Found mere miles outside of Florence, the city of Muscle Shoals has a lot to offer potential residents with its abundant access to fishing and deep musical heritage. Homes for rent in this Alabama community provide waterfront views along the Tennessee River that are unparalleled by any other region.
Fun Facts for Residents New to Muscle Shoals
- Muscle Shoals is home to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, the largest golf course construction ever attempted. Home to two 18-hole championship courses, this club captures the heart of Northern Alabama.
- The city plays annual host to the North Alabama State Fair, a community event that's centered around families. Many exhibits from the region are displayed and a majority of the profits are distributed to charitable organizations.
- Residents can make the short trip to Florence and visit the Wilson Lock and Dam. Previously used as a power supply for munitions plants in World War I, it made the Tennessee River a primary transportation resource for the Shoals region.
Important Resources for Muscle Shoals Renters
- The Muscle Shoals Public Library provides its community with books, DVDs and computers to further their knowledge and education. It also offers a summer reading program for children of all ages with interactive lessons and story times for every group.
- The Muscle Shoals Police Department protects the lives and property of its citizens by preserving peace in the city. With plenty of officers, the department prevents and detects crimes to make the city a safer place to live.
- The education of the city's younger citizens is managed by the Muscle Shoals City Schools system. Its progressive modalities make it a premier educational program in the region of Northwest Alabama.
What to Do in Muscle Shoals
Whether you're a family who loves outdoor recreational activities or enjoys the small-town atmosphere of a city, Muscle Shoals provides many reasons to consider moving to Alabama today.