76 Houses for Rent in Oakville, Connecticut
Number of Bedrooms
Oakville House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Oakville, Connecticut
Oakville is in Watertown, which is in Litchfield County. Nearby cities include Waterbury, Middlebury and Naugatuck. J Timothy's Taverne, a historic American restaurant praised for its award-winning "dirt style" chicken wings, is just a short drive from town. Stop by to sample its rotating beer collection that spans dobblebocks, IPAs and wheat beers. After you're done enjoying your meal, you can go shopping at one of the two large shopping malls in the area. The shopping and dining are just two reasons why Oakville is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Oakville
- See where Mark Twain found inspiration to develop characters for his famous novels by taking a tour of his house in Hartford, which is less than 40 minutes away. While you're in the city, take advantage of its diverse dining scene and trendy wine bars.
- Take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese located around the corner from The Waterbury Mall.
- Tour Yale University's historic campus and stop off for lunch at the adorable cafes. Finish the day by paying a visit to The Peabody Museum, which boasts an impressive collection of dinosaur artifacts. Its one of the most prolific history museums in the country.
Information for Renters
- Check out Watertown's official website if you're considering move to the city. There, you can get a glimpse of the area's government and community. The site has resources on public schools, employment and golf courses.
- Visit the Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce to learn more about businesses in the area. On the site, you can also find out how to become a member of the organization.