Locate Houses for Rent in Auburndale, FL
Auburndale is a peaceful yet growing medium-sized community in Central Florida. It is surrounded by natural lakes and offers plenty of outdoor space for those looking to involve themselves in a host of activities. From a yacht club to the Historic Baynard House Museum, there is always an interesting site to visit near homes for rent in Auburndale. Plus, the city is conveniently located less than an hour west of Orlando and east of Tampa.
3 Things Auburndale Renters Should Know
- Auburndale is a very community-oriented neighborhood. The Parks and Recreation Department offers holiday movie nights during the winter and traditional events such as a father-daughter dance throughout the year.
- Auburndale is part of the Lakeland-Winter Haven Metro Area and only 20 minutes from Lakeland, an expanding city.
- Auburndale is served by the Polk County Public Schools system, which offers residents five elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school. There are many private schools in the area as well.
Key Resources for Auburndale Renters
- For more information on the schools offered in Auburndale, head over to the Polk County Public Schools website, which provides a full list of local schools, plus details on how to register your child.
- The Auburndale city Web page also contains valuable facts about events, local businesses and other relevant information for those looking at houses for rent in the area.
- If you're interested in finding out more about the parks Auburndale has to offer, try the Parks and Recreation section of the Polk County website.
Things to Do Around Auburndale
Due to its proximity to more than 30 lakes in the county, Auburndale provides its residents with access to a number of marinas and ramps. Take up fishing or learn how to sail while renting your new home. You can also check out the beautiful Baynard House Museum, which was added to the National Register of Historic Places.