Encounter Houses for Rent in Beverly Hills, FL
Beverly Hills is a wonderful community that sits inside Citrus County. It's approximately 45 minutes away from the city of Ocala. Homes for rent allow families to test out their 9-iron at the Pine Ridge Golf and Country Club, savor some barbecued ribs at Skeet's Family BBQ, or wake up early and head over to New England Pastry and Cafe for some breakfast.
Facts for Renters
- Beverly Hills is a community filled with plenty of golf courses to choose from and a vast array of restaurants and shopping choices.
- The community is near the historical towns of Crystal River and Inverness.
- Approximately 100 years ago, well-known pioneer William Turner made a home out on the north side of the Crystal River.
- The community and its surrounding area were known for the surplus of cedar wood that was harvested. Some of that cedar was manufactured for pencil slats at the Dixon Pencil Company.
- The area has also brought in many fishing enthusiasts. One of these fishing lovers was baseball player Dazzy Vance, who on one trip brought along Babe Ruth.
- Many enjoy Beverly Hills for its small-town feel and close-knit community.
Resources for Residents