Discover Beautiful Houses for Rent in Juno Beach, FL
Juno Beach is located along Florida's eastern coast in Palm Beach County. The town borders Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens and Juno Ridge. The oceanside community is predominantly residential, but it does have a number of local restaurants and shops. Homes for rent in Juno Beach are perfect for families who want a quiet neighborhood within driving distance from Palm Beach Gardens. There are a number of recreational facilities in the area as well, including golf courses, tennis courts and walking paths.
Interesting Facts for Renters
- In the 1800s, the area was called Juno and was used as a transportation terminal between Jupiter and southern Florida. The town was incorporated in 1953 and developed as a residential neighborhood.
- Many of the streets in Juno Beach were named by the ladies of the Juno Beach Garden Club in 1958. They used many names of planets, gods and goddesses for the roads, including Venus, Mars and Olympus.
- Juno Beach is home to the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, an educational facility and sea turtle hospital. The coast along Juno Beach is one of the most active nesting grounds for turtles in the world.
- The town holds an annual craft festival in November. The event is free to attend and features leather goods, paintings, glassware and more.
Useful Resources for Renters
- The Juno Beach town website provides information about town officials and departments, as well as community news and updates. Renters can visit the site to learn about local businesses, town jobs and area attractions.
- The Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce serves Juno Beach and the surrounding communities. The organization's website includes a list of cultural institutions, popular shops, restaurants and recreational activities.
- Families can find information about schools in Juno Beach on the website for the School District of Palm Beach County.