Explore Houses for Rent in Sandy Springs, GA
Choosing to settle down in homes for rent in Sandy Springs means that your family will have the opportunity to build roots in a town that's close-knit, scenic and welcoming. With multiple parks to explore and a dazzling array of community-sponsored events, Sandy Springs is an area where you'll be able to make valuable rewarding connections with neighbors and get to know the outdoors. Accessible off interstates 75 and 285, Sandy Springs is also just a short drive away from Atlanta.
4 Facts Renters Should Know About Sandy Springs
- There are a number of exciting things that residents can do within Sandy Springs, including visit the Atlanta-Fulton County Public Library or the Anne Frank Exhibit - a powerful exhibit that features 600 photographs and offers a glimpse into the life of both Frank and her family.
- The city of Sandy Springs hosts an annual Veterans Day Tribute to honor the memory of soldiers who have fallen and those who have or currently serve in the armed forces.
- Other major events in the community include Sparkle Sandy Springs, which encourages local businesses to decorate their store fronts in festive Christmas decorations to better capture the spirit of the holidays.
- Sandy Springs is home to a variety of parks, including Hammond Park, Morgan Falls Overlook Park, Allen Park and Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area.
Essential Tips for Sandy Springs Renters
- If you want to learn more about Sandy Springs, you should spend time researching the official website. While on the site, you can get information about utilities, public departments, elected city officials and upcoming community events.
- Sandy Springs offers several places for learning, including seven elementary schools. As your children get older, they can attend Ridgeview Middle School or Sandy Springs Middle School, as well as Riverwood High School or North Springs High School.