Discover Houses for Rent in Cinnaminson, NJ
Located in beautiful Burlington County, Cinnaminson, N.J., is a wonderful community with a big heart and a small-town feel. The town is located about 12 miles northeast of bustling Philadelphia, giving those living in homes for rent the opportunity to commute into the big city for employment opportunities and entertainment options. Cinnaminson is proud of its reputation as a family-friendly community, and is full of community-centrism and a welcoming spirit.
Historic Charm in Cinnaminson
Thanks to its historic roots, Cinnaminson is still replete with charming streetscapes and old-fashioned buildings. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- Cinnaminson House: This late 19th-century home has long served community members as a charitable site. Once a refuge for mothers and their children, the home most recently served as a senior home.
- Lakeview Mansion: This historical site was once the location of the Lakeview Memorial Association.
- The Moravian Church: Located on Cinnaminson Avenue, this place of worship was built in 1862. It has since served as a reminder of the community's close ties and historic roots.
Resources for Renters
- Relocating to Cinnaminson? Check out the town's website for more information.
- Cinnaminson's Facebook page is updated regularly, giving local residents a glimpse into goings-on around town.
- Are you hoping to live a pedestrian-oriented lifestyle in Cinnaminson? The town is relatively walkable, so take a glimpse at the downtown area to discover how you can get to restaurants, cafes, stores and banks on foot.
- Check out NJ Transit's website for information on various train and bus lines running throughout the area.
Transportation Options in and Around Cinnaminson
- Routes 73, 90, 130 and 543 all run through the township, giving renters access to much of the Philadelphia area.
- NJ Transit's River Line also runs through Cinnaminson, providing service toward Camden and Trenton.
- Various bus lines, also provided by NJ Transit, run throughout the area.