Discover Houses for Rent in Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill, N.J., is a high-density suburb of Philadelphia located just across the state line in the Garden State. The community has been named on CNN/Money Magazine's Best Places to Live list in the past, and continues to be a superb option for families old and young alike. The town embodies the perfect combination of easy access to big-city amenities and safe neighborhoods full of homes for rent. Check out the township's Facebook page for more information.
Historic Attractions in Cherry Hill
- The Barclay Farmstead offers a glimpse into the community's past. The attraction is located just off of some of the last remaining farmland in the area. Tours are offered on a regular basis.
- The Local History Room located at the Cherry Hill Historical Commission gives renters the chance to view old documents and historic items from the township's past residents.
Trails in Cherry Hill
Though Cherry Hill is a high-density area, renters who love to hike won't be disappointed in the township's many trails. Check out the following areas to discover the perfect afternoon stroll:
- Barclay Farmstead
- Downs Farm
- Old Orchard
- Surrey Place
- Bunker Hill
- Croft Farm
- Erlton North.
Top Recreation Programs in Cherry Hill
If you and your family love living an active lifestyle, the Cherry Hill Recreation Department has a variety of programs in which you'll probably want to participate.
- Yoga: Combining yoga with dance and other forms of movement, this program is ideal for people of a variety of fitness levels and takes place at the Croft Farm Arts Center.
- Cardio kickboxing: That's right - there are a variety of cardio exercises like this one located right in town.
- Tai chi: If you want to learn all about tai chi, check out a local class to begin your journey.
- Non-sports activities: Whether you want to learn how to plan for retirement or are looking to give guitar a try, there are plenty of local activities to help you accomplish your goals.