Discover Houses for Rent in Eastampton, NJ
A community with a long tradition of farming and a small-town vibe, Eastampton, N.J., came into its own after World War II, when it developed into a suburban community. The town's first schoolhouse wasn't built until 1941, a trademark of Eastampton's recent growth. Today, Eastampton is a well-known bedroom community for commuters, as well as an independently functioning town. Families seeking homes for rent in this vibrant community will be happy to discover its many attributes and amenities.
3 Reasons why Eastampton is Great for Commuters
- Eastampton's status as a haven for commuters is a direct result of its proximity to Philadelphia. The town is located just 20 miles outside of the City of Brotherly Love.
- NJ Transit's River Line runs through Eastampton, giving renters a convenient and eco-friendly commuting option.
- NJ Transit also runs numerous bus lines throughout the community.
Education in Eastampton
- Eastampton children whose parents opt to utilize the public school system attend Eastampton Community School. The school serves students in grades K-8, and boasts relatively small class sizes.
- Public high school students in the area attend Rancocas Valley Regional High School. In addition to teens from Eastampton, students from the nearby communities of Mount Holly, Lumberton, Hainesport and Westampton attend Rancocas High.
Resources for Renters
- If you hope to use NJ Transit's River Line, make sure to get information on schedules and train stations here.
- Before heading out of Eastampton, check the region's weather forecast.
- If you're moving to Eastampton with your whole family, you can learn about the local school district on its homepage.
- For information on local events and goings-on, check out Eastampton's website.
- Love your community? Make sure to like Eastampton on Facebook to get updates on local news, happenings and events.