Discover Houses for Rent in Hi-Nella, NJ
If you're looking for a small town in which to raise your family, you'll love Hi-Nella. Located just 15 miles from Philadelphia, Hi-Nella comprises only .23 square miles of land, making it a truly tiny town. But don't call this community rural - its great location and average population density make it a distinctly suburban place to call home. Whether you're seeking homes for rent here because of Hi-Nella's close-knit vibe or its close proximity to Philly, you're sure to find the perfect rental to call your own.
Things to Love About Camden County
- Greater Camden County is home to a variety of attractions - including two vineyards. Amalthea Cellars (located 9 miles from Hi-Nella in the community of Atco) and Sharrott Winery (17 miles away in Winslow Township) are both located within the county.
- Camden County is also home to numerous transportation options that give renters easy access to Philadelphia, as well as other New Jersey communities.
- Numerous Camden County buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Transportation in and Around Hi-Nella
- NJ Transit's Atlantic City and River lines run throughout Camden County. Hi-Nella residents' closest option is 3 miles away at the Lindenwold Station, which is serviced by the Atlantic City Line.
- Residents can also make use of PATCO to get around. PATCO runs through Lindenwold as well.
- NJ Transit provides bus service throughout Hi-Nella via the 451, 455 and 457 routes.
Resources for Renters
- Before navigating the region's public transportation options, be sure to research schedules and routes on NJ Transit's and PATCO's websites.
- Check out Hi-Nella's local weather forecast here.
- Though Hi-Nella itself is a small town, Camden County is a populous area ripe with entertainment options, business opportunities and more. Get the lowdown on local laws, events and specifics on the county's homepage.