Discover Houses for Rent in Saddle Brook, NJ
This picturesque small town is a great place to live for city commuters, as Newark and Manhattan are less than a half-hour's drive away. Those looking for homes for rent in Saddle Brook should take note of the possibilities available in this historically tight-knit community with fantastic parks and public services.
3 Interesting Things that Saddle Brook Renters Should Know
- Saddle Brook is part of Bergen County, and the original Saddle Brook Township was incorporated in 1798, making the town one of New Jersey's oldest.
- Students are served by the Saddle Brook Public Schools system from kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Saddle Brook provides easy access to a variety of transit options. Interstate 80, the Garden State Parkway and U.S. routes 4, 17 and 46 all have exits within the town's borders or close nearby. The New Jersey Transit system offers daily bus service to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan as well as other New Jersey communities, and the Newark Liberty International Airport is only about 20 miles away.
Great Resources for Renters in Saddle Brook
- The township's website is definitely the first place to go to get the latest on town happenings, look up community organizations and access key public services.
- The Fair Lawn-Saddle Brook Patch offers news, opinions and community discussion boards to residents in Saddle Brook and neighboring Fair Lawn. Social media users can connect to its Facebook page as well.
Things to Do in and Around Saddle Brook
Several great parks give families a chance for multipurpose recreation, including the Saddle River County Park, which boasts 12 miles of walking, jogging and biking trails. Market Street is dotted with fine dining options, and when you're feeling more adventurous, the sights, shopping and cuisine of New York City are just a short drive or bus trip away.