Discover Houses for Rent in Fair Lawn, NJ
Located about 25 miles outside of New York City, the community of Fair Lawn, N.J., is a great place to call home. Fair Lawn is located in Bergen County, making it perfectly situated within the New York metro area. The borough's small-town vibe, safe streets, good schools and great location make it a fabulous option for families seeking homes for rent. Whether you're hoping to commute into the metro or just want to live and work within Fair Lawn, you're sure to find what you're looking for in this charming borough.
Local Amenities in Fair Lawn
- Fair Lawn's public school students are serviced by John A. Forrest, Lyncrest, Milnes, Radburn, Warren Point and Westmoreland elementary schools. Students also attend Memorial and Thomas Jefferson middle schools, as well as Fair Lawn High School.
- Fair Lawn's recreation department offers numerous clubs and activities for children and adults alike. Parks in the area include Edison, Everett, Gregory and Memorial parks.
- The Fair Lawn Community Center hosts various games and activities, including badminton, karate, table tennis, aerobics, volleyball and more.
Transportation in and Around Fair Lawn
- Numerous roadways make their way through the borough, making transportation a breeze. Interstates 80 and 287 are both easily accessible, as is the Garden State Parkway.
- Renters who want to utilize public transportation are offered a number of bus routes.
- NJ Transit's Bergen County Line makes a stop in Fair Lawn, giving renters easy access to other locations throughout the state.
Resources for Renters
- Check out NJ Transit's website to help you navigate public transit in Fair Lawn.
- For more information on local events, laws and happenings, make sure to check Fair Lawn's homepage.
- Take a peek at the local weather forecast before heading out for the day.