Discover Houses for Rent in Maineville, OH
Mainville is a small village located in Warren County. It's approximately 30 minutes from Cincinnati. Homes for rent allow families to play some laser tag at Lazer Kraze, get a warm bowl of chili at Skyline Chili or watch sports and dig into wings at Putters 2 Putt Tavern & Grill.
Facts for Renters
- The Village of Maineville was incorporated into the state of Ohio March,1850. It has a statutory government with a mayor and six council members.
- Warren County was named after Gen. Joseph Warren, who was a hero from the Revolutionary War. Many of the early settlers to the area were Shakers and Quakers.
- Warren County's largest township is Deerfield Township.
- Many people from the village and Warren County commute into the city for work. Warren County is known as a peaceful and quiet area that is local to the city but without the chaos. It's a great environment for families who want their children to grow up in a safe, suburban area but still have access to urban/metropolitan amenities.
- The area also receives a good amount of tourism, with nearby notable sites such as Paramount King's Island, the Ohio Renaissance Festival and Fort Ancient.
Resources for Renters
- Learn more about the history of this area by visiting the Maineville Village website.
- Get to know the local schools in the area or just find out how to get involved on the school committee by visiting the Little Miami Schools website.
- Get your daily scoop of local news, current events or even just the weather by reading the county's publication, Today's Pulse.