Explore Houses for Rent in Owasso, Oklahoma
Owasso is in Rogers and Tulsa counties. Nearby cities include Collinsville, Skiatook and Catoosa. Owasso is a quaint city within a short distance of Tulsa, the state's cultural hub. Head into the walkable city to scope out its diverse dining scene, extravagant art exhibits or just to do some exploring. Soak up the city's bohemian vibe just by popping into a local cafe, or perusing the unique antiques in the Cherry District. Living in Owasso affords you the luxury of raising your kids close to the excitement of a city with a chance to retire to the country at the end of each day. It's just one reason why Owasso is a lovely option for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Owasso
- Tulsa boasts a lauded arts scene, with venues all around. Plan a trip to the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Its myriad of entertainment includes "The Phantom of The Opera," a psychic, a ballet performance and the sweet sounds of a quartet.
- Take advantage of the tasting menu at Tulsa's very own White Lion restaurant. Start with an assortment of beers and work your way to heavier libations, like whiskey. Pair your beverages with sausage rolls and southern comfort BBQ dishes. The joint is lauded for its tried and true pub vibe.
- Brush up on your aviation knowledge at the Tulsa Air & Space Museum and Planetarium. The exhibits span the ages from the days of vintage aircraft to the future of space craft.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about local government, or for information for new renters.
- Check out the Owasso Chamber of Commerce to get a feel for business life in Owasso, or if you're interested in membership information.